Photo Batch will help you process all your images at once. No more repetitive work, simply drag the images or the folders you wish to process into Photo Batch, then apply the desired effects, crop, rotate, resize and rename them all, and finally export them.
Photo Batch Features:
- Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Crop by percentage or by pixels
- Rotate all images at once.
- Resize all images by percentage or by pixels.
- Set the maximum pixels height and/or width, this way your images will be resized by keeping the aspect ratio.
- Name and choose the destination folder for all imported images, regardless of their source location.
- Keep the original name of the images or rename them all by appending the desired suffix.
- Keep the original file type of each image, or export them all to the desired popular format (jpeg, png or tiff).
- Keep the metadata of the original images if desired.
- Retina-ready graphics.
Photo Batch version 1.0.2:
- Fix in licenses window: Now the user’s name is visible
- Fix in scale by Maximum Pixels’ height
- Miscellaneous other minor fixes and improvments
OS X 10.6 or later