iATKOS Y is the Yosemite version of the OSX86 installer releases of iATKOS team. The system version of the latest revision is Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 ( in this version ).
iATKOS Y Yosemite
iATKOS Y is a 7.8GB hybrid multi-partition dmg image file and it can only be installed using 8GB or bigger USB Flash Stick/HDD. You will have to restore the iATKOS Y installer dmg image file to your target USB Flash Stick/HDD by following the instructions and boot with the USB device to install the system. You can restore the dmg image to USB Flash on Windows, on Linux or on Mac OS X.
This is both for PC’s and Real Macs, it includes retail/untouched OS X Yosemite system. iATKOS Y dmg image includes 3 bootloader options to boot the USB installer on your PC. You can boot USB installer with Clover UEFI, Clover Legacy, Chameleon Legacy bootloaders of your choice and you can install any of them to your target computer.
New revision includes 10.10.3 (Build 14D131) system. Short changelog:
– New system (From 10.10.1 to 10.10.3)
– Updated bootloaders > Clover 2.3 r3252, Chameleon 2625
– Improved auto-detection, updated drivers
– New Broadwell CPU and Graphics (Intel HD 6000 series) support
– Some bug fixes > random UEFI boot failure on UEFI machines (no entrance sign), safe mode (-x) boot failures on some machines, safe mode (-x) EFI partition mount, Chameleon boot freezes on some machines, disabled false auto-hibernate, non-ahci sata boot problem etc.
The 3 needs to try Yosemite with iATKOS Y installer on your computer:
1- Intel based computer with Windows, Linux or Mac OS X
2- USB Flash Stick/HDD >> Minimum 8GB
3- Installer dmg image for your computer.
Reference on iATKOS home page