Hype Pro lets you create stunning animated and interactive web content. It’s used by leading designers to create animations which add a “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, presentations, digital magazines, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, animated GIFs, videos, entire websites, and much more. Hype won the 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award. And its HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Hype Pro Feature
From prototype to production, anyone can create rich interactive media with Hype.
- Quickly Animate: Easy to use keyframe-based animation system. Record mode watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed. Create natural motion curves with bezier paths. Make scenes for organization and flow. Use the power of multiple simultaneous timelines to run animations
- Add Interactivity
- Create Stunning Content
- Retina image support
- Perfect for Mobile
- Extend with Code
- Export to HTML
- Hype also Exports
Because We Love OS X:
Written in Cocoa exclusively as an OS X app (supports 10.8 through 10.11)
Adopts new OS X features and is gorgeous on Retina displays
Unlock Hype Pro via the Hype > Upgrade to Hype Professional menu item. Hype Pro is available as an in-app purchase and adds powerful features to Hype 3.
- Fixes issue with audio not playing on iOS 10.3 (re-export required!)
- Corrects issues exporting Animated GIF and PNGs on older versions of OS X
- Fix issue where Animated GIFs with background transparency could show previous frames
- Tabs will magnify when mousing over
- Dragging multiple assets from the Resources Library won’t create extra copies anymore
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later