HandsFree 2 turns your Mac into a powerful handsfree device so you can use the built-in microphone and speakers (or use a USB headset) to make phone calls, manage text messages (SMS and receive MMS) or record important conversations.
It works with almost any Bluetooth enabled phone (including Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and iOS*). HandsFree 2 guides you through the pairing and connecting, then provides you with an always available menu bar icon so you can quickly use your phone without having to get it. You can even leave it in another room or your pocket.
HandsFree 2 is a program that let you make phone calls, send or receive SMS and MMS, record conversations, check call log and more from your MAC using the built-in microphone and speakers. For me, one of the best features of HandsFree 2 is the fact that it can work with any Bluetooth enabled devices without OS restrictions. This means Android, Windows Phone, iPhone(iOS) or Blackberry can be used with this software.
- Current Price – $14
- New button in send text message dialog to instantly show the Emoji chooser
- Fix issue text messaging hang on certain Samsung phones
- Fix issue on audio switching back to Mac mic and speakers
- Fix hearing problem when calling
- Crash when showing call dialog fixed
- Intel® Mac with 64 bit Multicore processor
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), and 10.12 (MacOS Sierra)